Translate

May 10, 2018

I Found A Genie (Part 2)

Previous part (Here)
"Come on Master, it'll be fun!" Kisha tried to convince me to swap bodies with her. She knew I had obsession with TG Caption, and body swap is my favorite method of tg. But I thought about swapping with her, made me worry. I always read about genies tried to trick their master so they could gain their freedom, free from being a wish granting slave. I was worry if I swap with her, will that made me the genie? And I have to take her place and serve her in my body? No, I wouldn't want to take that, even if I could experience being a gorgeous genie, that's too much to pay.
"Um, no. I'm afraid when we swap, I will be the genie and you'll be my master. Nope, that won't be happening." I said declining her offer t swap. "If we only swap our form, that I become a human girl, and you become a genie boy, than I might wanna do that." I could notice the excitement from her face is slowly dimmed. Then she walked out of my room, and a few moments later she came back carrying her lamp.
"Please swap with me Master... I only do this because I know it'll make you happy. It is your fantasy right? To be swapped with a girl, and swapping with a genie will be even better! I can guarantee it!" She tried to explain it to me, but I crossed my arm and stay silent.
"How about this? When we swap, I know that I will be the master, but whenever you feel like swapping back, just tell me. And I'll wish for us to swap back. I promise." she said in a cute tone. Hearing what she just said, almost give me a sense of relief. But I still put up my guard.

I glanced over Kisha, inspecting her body that is now covered in her genie outfit. A wild thought ran in my head,what would it feel like to be her? To have breasts on my chest, is it heavy? To have pussy on my crotch. I started to weight what can I gain and will I lose if we swap. The fact that she promised that we could swap back whenever I want didn't give me much assurance. She'll be my master, and she doesn't need to be listening to what I want anymore, its me who need to do whatever she wants. I looked back at her, she was still standing holding her lamp and waited for my response. I could tell that she knew I was thinking about it, and its nice that she gave me time and room to think instead of pushing it.
"Okay, I'll do it. I wish to swap bodies with you." I said. Kisha was excited when she heard me say it.
"Are you sure about it?" She said leaning forward, exposing her cleavage, while holding her lamp. She slowly move her body left and right, and the weight of her chest followed. It was almost hypnotizing.
"Just do it before I change my mind" I said
She raised her hand and nod her head. I closed my eyes, expected to see myself when I open my eyes but nothing changed. I opened my eyes, and I saw Kisha still standing in front of me. I looked down on my body a I am still me, I am still a man.
"Um, aren't we suppose to swap?" I asked in confusion.
"Well, it doesn't work like any regular wish. This is a special one, since your wish dealing with swapping not only our bodies but also our being. That means swapping your human body into a genie, and vice versa. Which need like an approval from the other person. If you agree to do the swap, just raise your hand and nod your head like I did." She explained. I gave it moment to think of what I am about to do, and hesitantly I raised my hands, and I nod.

I noticed that nothing happened at first, then my body started turning into smokes. I could feel myself being pulled inside the lamp. I felt that my body still in smoke form, filled the entire room in the lamp, and slowly somehow I could feel that my smoke is merging into the lamp. I could feel soft and warm hands were holding me. Then, I started to feel something is pulling into the hands, and I could also feel some smoke getting out of the lamp. Slowly, I started to feel my hand again, holding something in my hand. Followed by my torso, I could feel a weird weight on my chest and some cold breeze on my tummy. I could feel my legs are started to form, as I could also feel my head again. The moment I feel my head back again, I regained my vision, in front of me I could see a smoke forming into the shape of  man. A few seconds later I could finally feel my entire body. I am Kisha now. I looked down, and a pair of flesh mounds covered in a sexy golden outfit greeted me. I can feel the warmth of my new body, and also some weird sense of magic rushed all around my body. The man that stood infront of me was also just finished his transformation from the smoke. I remembered his face, it was the face that I've been looking at in the mirror for my entire live. It felt somehow strange seeing it attached to another person, well actually I am just looking at it as another person.

"Kneel for me!" He commanded to me and without any struggle I did as he said.
My body just moved on its own responding to the command given from him. I started to see where this is going, the genie has succeeded swapping place with me. I know my fate is sealed, I will now serve him for the rest of eternity..
"I can't believe it worked!" He said excitedly. He was looking down to me from the postion he stood, and I was just kneeling in front of him holding my lamp.
"Master.. Huh? Mas- Master? No, Master?" I tried to call him Kisha, his name before we swapped. But I couldn't I could only call him 'Master'
"What is it Kisha? Do you like your body? Well you are a genie now, and your body will ony refer to me as your master.. So don't fight it, just go with it." He said and he continued to inspect his new male form. I gulped, being a genie is weird, i thought I would enjoy being a genie and also a girl, but this doesn't feel right, its uncomfortable in this form.
"Um, Master do you mind if we swap back? I think I had enough..." I said
"What? No.. Come on... You just become a genie for like a minute, and already wanted back? You even haven't enjoyed the body yet. You always wanted to try being a girl right?" He said with a grin on his face
"Come on, get up. and put that lamp away." He commanded and I did as he said.
"I'll show you what is it like to be a girl and a genie. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!" he said and he was staring at me. I felt disgusted that someone was eyeing me and looking at me like I am just an object.
"I wish you strip for me, just like I did to you before. But I don't want you to use your magic to remove your clothing, I want to see you taking them off." He commanded, and I just responded with "Yes Master."
I reached at my back to find the lace of my top, undid the top and slowly taking it off. I saw him excitedly anticipating for me to reveal my nipples. I felt so degraded, I even felt more horrible when I could see there was a bulge staring to form on his crotch.
I finally revealed my nipples, and threw my top away. His eyes lit, as he saw my perfect round boobs. I feel very exposed.
"Go ahead, its yours.. Feel free to play with it." He said
I moved my focus to the hanging mound of flesh on my chest, I have to admit that looking at it from this perspective is amazing. Somehow the sight of my own chest turned me on, quickly I move my hand to my chest. Massaging my breasts slowly, my body began to reacts. I released a slow and sexy moan, I feel sexy. Having breasts was indeed amazing. My boobs was so soft and squishy, my nipples were so sensitive, every touch sending a pleasuring sensation to my entire body. I was so occupied with the pleasure from my breasts that I did't notice my master was unzipping his pants and pulling out his erected cock.
"Genie, I don't mean to interrupt but wow my dick is smaller than what I expected." His voice immediately send me back to earth.
"Well, I am the master now right? I wish i have a bigger penis." I instantly raised my hand and nod my head. His dick grew bigger. Watching his penis grew did give a warmth sensation in my crotch, somehow it was turning me on.
"Wait, stay like that. I like to see you in that pose, you look so sexy." He commanded. I froze, I couldn't move any of my muscle.
Still with my breasts exposed, I stood still watching him grabbed his penis and begin stroking it while looking closely to my body.
"Honestly, I don't know how did you manage to hold it in. I couldn't. Every time I take a look at your body, I instantly turned on. I almost thought that I wasn't sexy enough for you.." He giggled and continued stroking his penis until finally he came.
"Hmm.. It was good, just wasn't as good as a woman's orgasm.." he finally took off his pants and continued," You can move now, take off your pants please. Do it in a sexy way for your master." He commanded with a grin on his face. I turned my body around, pushing my butt out, and started pulling my pants slowly. Now I feel even more exposed.
I finally took off my pants now, I was completely naked. I faced forward toward my master, and I could see that he was pleased by what he saw.
"Um, may I start masturbating with my own body now master?" I asked his permission. Despite ft humiliated and degraded, this body is always horny. I could feel the strong urge just to touch myself, but I couldn't do it since I need permission from my master.
"I know I promise you that you will feel the orgasm first hand as a woman, but not that way. You have your master here, with a dick that you just improved. Why not let me help you to enhance your experience." He said as he stood up, walked toward me, and pushed me to the ground. My new female body is weaker than his male body, plus I am his genie so I can't just told him to stop.
He grabbed my tits and start massaging them, I won't lie it did felt great, a pair of strong mainly arms groping my tits gave me a feeling of how weak am I and how helpless followed by a great pleasure sensation. He then grabbed his dick, and tried to put it inside my vagina. I tried my best to struggle. I was just starting to feel okay, letting my master to touch my breasts. But having a dick inside my pussy might be a bit too much.
"Stop Struggling!" He commanded me, and in an instant my body stopped struggling. But it doesn't hide my reaction when he slid his penis into my pussy.
I was in shock as if my brain couldn't process it. A few moments ago this genie was stripping in front of me, and now I became her and she is me sliding her new penis into my vagina.It was too much to take in.
"Master... Nooooooo!" I said when I could feel the warm flesh inside my pussy. It was something I couldn't describe with words, it was just bizare. I thought that the swap would only let me to masturbate in her body, but I think he had a different plan, he wanted to have sex with me. He started thrusting his penis into my pussy, while one of his hand still groping my tits. I tried my best to just enjoy it, but I couldn't. It was horrifying yet pleasuring. He continued thrusting for a few minutes that felt like an eternity for me.
"Spread your legs, Kisha" He said and I did what he told me. He changed his position. He was on his knees while I was on my back, with my hands holding my thigh so I can spread my legs.
During the entire sex, I was filled with many emotions. Anger, disgust, humiliated, and also lust. Behind all the mixed emotions I was feeling something I never experienced before, which is sex as a woman. When he was about to cum, he pulled out his dick and point it to my face. An explosion of semen, blew into my face and not long after that I reached my orgasm too. It was indeed very rewarding. Even much better compared to the shared orgasm Kisha did before we swapped.
With his cum on my face, I finally smiled. This was actually feel so nice! He laid next to me, both of us was still panting from the sex.

"Thank you, Master." I said t him with a smile on my face.
"Wow, you finally smile! You're welcome Kisha. I'm glad I could give you this experience. To be honest, this is also my first time having sex as a man." He said. I just lay next to him, feeling the warmth from his body in silence. As a girl, having a man laying next to me somehow made me feel safe.
"You know what, at first I was going to trick you to swap with me and I'll take your live." the smile on my face was gone, replaced by a shocked expression. "All this time I was a genie, all of my master treated me like a sex toy. I was just an object of pleasure to them. And when you free me, and I found out that you have a fantasy to body swap with a girl. I immediately knew this is my way out." he continued.
"But I've been thinking, you were actually a good guy. You do respect me. When I strip, you didn't even dare to pull out your dick. And I treated you like my previous masters treated me. I'm so sorry Kisha, for doing what I did to you." He said as he started to hug me. I was speechless.
"I changed my mind, I don't want to take your live. I guess I'll be happy to serve you as your genie. Its time to swap back." He released his hug and began stroking my hair, "I wish we could-"
"No, Master." I cut him, before he could finish the wish.
"From what you just told me, I know I can feel what you've been feeling all this time. I guess it'll be fine for me to stay like this for a moment. After all you promised to wish to swap us back whenever I say so right? And I don't feel like swapping back yet." I said staring deep into his eyes.
"You've been serving many masters for hundred of years, why not enjoy some time being the master for a while... Please master, let me be your genie.." I said giving him a cute face
"Oh, come on, just tell me that you actually enjoy being a girl..." He laughed as he hugged me again, thightly.

"Um, master? Don't forget to prepare for your parents visit in a few days.." I said tried to remind him of his parents visit
"Don't worry about it, I have my genie to help me prepare for it." He said as a warm smile form on his face
Next Part (Here)

5 comments:

  1. I at first suspected that it was a plan to steal his body n///n

    but seeing that he was never a bad person she decided not to steal his life.

    I really liked that he could not help saying master to his own body as part of the rules of being a magical genius.

    I would love to see how is your relationship with your own parents as it is only a girl and not her son.

    or maybe pretend to be the girlfriend of himself in front of his own parents.

    my mind will explode. in trying to see what will prepare the future for them two n////n

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great caption and series. I hope there is a part 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best caption I've read in a while. Would love more genie-related ones where the guy gets tricked to swap like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please paste the Brazzers video link of this video which pic you used or the video name.

    ReplyDelete